Saturday, December 6, 2008

39/100

Blueberry Muffin Murder (Hannah Swensen Mystery, Book 3) Blueberry Muffin Murder by Joanne Fluke


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
I choose this book because it was recommended as an audio book. I thought it was a cute who-done-it that was not as good as a Stephanie Plum book, but of the same vain.



Hannah Swensen owns a cookie shop. A famous tv cook is found murdered in Hannah's shop and this forces her to close down until the murderer can be found. Rather than sit by and wait, Hannah chooses to investigate herself and finds more dead bodies along the way.



Again, it was cute and when I went home I found myself wanting to go back in the car to see what happened. I found the reader's pronunciation of "cookie" really annoying for some reason. The story was also pretty predictable.


View all my reviews.

No comments: