Monday, February 16, 2009

48/100

Rattled Rattled by Debra Galant


My review


rating: 2 of 5 stars
Choosing this book was completely a judging a book by it's cover choice. I was at the library and happened to see that this book had something to do with New Jersey. Upon reading it, I didn't really think it was that representative of NJ. For one thing, the house the main character described would NEVER sell for half a million dollars.

The main characters in this book were incredibly annoying. The mother is incredibly materialistic and annoying. The father does not seem to like his wife or his own son. And the son is so annoying that even his own parents don't like him. No one really changed all THAT much by the end of the book, but somehow I enjoyed it and wanted to finish it. A very easy read.


View all my reviews.

No comments: