Tuesday, March 2, 2010

145/200

Plum Island Plum Island by Nelson DeMille


My rating: 2 of 5 stars
Although a lot of people complained about the main character, I thought he was really the only thing that made the story interesting. I love the concept of a mystery on Plum Island, a biohazard zone that works with deadly viruses. However, it makes absolutely no sense that people would be able to take their own boats there and do random archaeological digs. I also didn't really understand why they made such a huge deal out of certain characters at the beginning of the book when they really didn't have anything to do with the rest of the story.Anyway, I was waiting for some great big twist, but it never really came. Instead it just dragged on and on to the point that I didn't even really care anymore. I won't be trying any more DeMille.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: