My rating: 3 of 5 stars I'm not really sure how to feel about this. I put off reading HP for a loooonngg time. When I started reading it, I thought, "Hey, this isn't half bad." But towards the end I just got tired of the magic and the broomsticks and the spells. And this book is only 300 pages, which is nothing compared to the rest. I just don't know if I am cut out for wizardry. I liked the beginning, when Harry is rescued by his dreadful relatives that are forced to "take care" of him. I wonder if I will like the series more once it gets more grown up. At this point, I am not sure if I will continue, although I probably will eventually so I can call myself a true book lover! View all my reviews >>
Bethenny Frankel is still at the beach
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment