Saturday, August 23, 2008

Graditude Part 1

I have not started my gratitude journal yet so as I was thinking of things that I am happy about just now, I decided to write them down. There will most likely be a lot of these since I want to get 1,000 and I don't want to just write things down for the sake of coming up with numbers. I want to write things as I think of them.

So, in no particular order.
I am grateful for:
1)Books. I was thinking about how happy reading makes me and I am so grateful for being able to lay out on my deck swing and read with Daisy
2) The library. Holy cow I have really killed them this summer. I have gotten every book I could have dreamed of and all for free!
3) Knitting. I am so happy I learned how to knit. It frustrates me at times but it is great to be able to produce something.
4)My job at Re/Max. Seriously, could I have gotten anything better? Well, sure I would like to be paid more, but do you know where I am right now? Work! Doing what I want. And getting paid for it.
5)Target. In Manahawkin. With a Starbucks. Heaven.
6) My relationship with my father. I love him so much. Truly. He is one of my best friends.
7)The shopping day I recently had with mom. It was actually fun. I am so glad we had a good time together.
8)Game night. The whole reason I decided to start this post right now was because I was excited for game night tonight. And best of all, it is free!
9) My in-laws. I really lucked out and got wonderful in-laws.
10) My stomach growling. With my new diet plan, I am really glad my stomach is growling to tell me that I am hungry. Therefore I am not just constantly shoveling food in my mouth all day.

No comments: