Wednesday, August 5, 2009

92/100

Killer Smile Killer Smile by Lisa Scottoline


My rating: 2 of 5 stars
I listened to this on audio book. Mary is a lawyer who takes on the estate of Amadeo Brandalini. The entire case is based on Amadeo killing himself. Mary doesn't believe that it was an actual suicide. She investigates and in the process puts herself in danger. Once the bad guy punches her in the face and then lets her go. I found this to be a lot like Janet Evanovich and Jonathan Kellerman, but not as much of a "page" turner. I thought Mary was annoying and she kept saying "fort" instead of "forte" which I just did not get at all. I thought the twist at the end was unnecessary and far-fetched, and the last line really made no sense to me. I thought it was just okay.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: