Wednesday, August 5, 2009

93/100 (417 pages)

The Lie: A Novel The Lie: A Novel by Chad Kultgen


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I read the reviews of this book before actually reading it, and I was a little nervous. Going in I knew it was sexually explicit and very misogynistic. As a woman, I know I am probably not supposed to like this book, but I found it to be an absolute page-turner.The story follows three college students throughout their college careers. Each chapter alternates between Kyle, the smart, nerdy guy, Heather, the sorority chick who only cares about status, and Brett, the man-whore who is best friends with Kyle. To say that this book was perverted is like saying a habenero is warm. I think the author had to have a really twisted mind to come up with this story. But honestly, I couldn't get enough.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: