Monday, February 8, 2010

137/200

Ender's Game (Ender's Saga, #1) Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card


My rating: 1 of 5 stars
I read this book because I needed to read a sci-fi book and I heard that it had a "Hunger Games" vibe. Ugh. I HATED it. After reading reviews from other people, I guess you have to be a certain type of person to enjoy this. I am not that person.

I don't even know where to start. I just don't think I have the type of brain to deal with this kind of book. It just didn't interest me. And to be honest, I wasn't really grasping what was going on a lot of the time. Who were we fighting against? Are the older men trying to make the kids fail? Is this a real battle or a fake one, or a real one pretending to be fake?? Ugh.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: