My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Okay first, what is with the goodreads description? Yuck! That was torturous. Where was Lula in a Ponzi scheme? Did I miss something?Anyway, I hate to say it but I am getting a little jaded about these books. They are still a good read and I still love the series but...how many times can you forget to bring your cuffs? How many times can you forget to buy bullets and think things will be okay?Maybe I didn't like it because Stephanie and Morelli were on the outs, but I am also getting a little tired of the love triangle. If you aren't going to pick one, at least sleep with Ranger for crying out loud. When Stephanie was complaining of heartburn and feeling sick, I was sure she was pregnant. At the time of Finger Lickin' Fifteen it was rumored that the series was wrapping up. If that is true I will be interested to see how Evavnovich ends it. In the meantime, I am a little eh.
No comments:
Post a Comment