Riding Lessons by Sara Gruen
Liked it, but maybe not as much as Flying Changes. I didn't like how the mom/grandma seemed like such a nice person in Flying Changes but such a bitch in this one. Not nearly as good as Water for Elephants and not really memorable in any way, but an enjoyable read. 4 stars
The Concrete Blond by Michael Connelly
Mystery, decent but not as good as Jonathan Kellerman. I was a little confused with names sometimes but maybe that's because I wasn't devoting enough attention to it. Liked it just fine. 3 stars
Everything I Needed to Know About Being a Girl I Learned from Judy Blume edited by Jennifer O'Connell
Just awful. Completely hokey and "Judy Blume taught me to love myself" and "Deenie this and Deenie that" So contrived and so difficult to get through. 1 star
Bethenny Frankel is still at the beach
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment