This was one of the books recommended to me on The Nest Book Club. I liked it in a way that I continued to read it hungrily but as I neared the end I realized what the problem was. There was a tremendous amount of sadness in the book, yet I really didn't feel all that sad reading it. So I suppose I was not really touched by it and that might be the problem. I enjoyed the time travel (in a strictly non sci-fi way) and the interconnectedness but I feel like if you weren't completely paying attention, you may have missed some of the connections. I may have missed some of them that I don't even know about. I may have liked it more if it went from the past to the present instead of the opposite way, but who knows. 3 stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment