Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich (1/100)

Whenever I get one of these books, I usually finish it within 48 hours of it being released. This time, I had a ton of library books so it just set on my bureau for a while. I jumped into it yesterday, and as usual, it was a super quick read and over in less than 30ish hours. I wouldn't say it was the best of the series, but I enjoyed it. The Stephanie Plum series never lets me down. Some quotes that I liked:

Stephanie: "I'm yelling at you."
Zook: "I didn't notice. It sounded like dinner at my grandma's house."

Grandma Mazur: "We're not in the Stone Age here. I blog and everything."

Crud, I had other quotes posted but it didn't save for some reason. Let's just say one had to do with a vagina implant. I also laughed out loud during the Cluck in a Bucket incident and at some other times, like always with her books. Time to start the countdown until the next one comes out!

No comments: