My review
rating: 3 of 5 stars
When I started reading the first page of this book, I realized that I was reading ANOTHER book about conjoined twins. This is right after reading Geek Love, mind you, so I was skeptical. But this book was very different. It was the story of "The girls" a pair (obviously) of conjoined twins born in a small town. At the beginning of the book, the girls are the oldest living cranial conjoined twins - about to hit their 30th birthday. The story is mainly told by Rose, but at times Ruby steps in to tell her side. I really liked this book at first, but after a while it just seemed long winded. I felt like it could have been at least 40 pages shorter and eventually I was just looking for it to end. It wasn't a bad book, though, and I was glad to read something a little different.
View all my reviews.
No comments:
Post a Comment