My review
rating: 3 of 5 stars
After I finished this book, I thought about what I would write for a review and realized I wasn't really sure how this book possibly took up 600 pages. All I really remember is the climax. Hmm.
I liked this book better than Twilight, but probably less than New Moon. Jacob continues to treat Bella like absolute crap, even forcing himself on her, and she continues to feel torn between him and Edward. It is starting to get old.
Edward tells Bella that in order for him to make her a vampire, she must marry him. She says they must have sex first so she can experience life fully as a human. I don't think this is too much to ask, but it hasn't happened as of yet.
Bella's arch nemesis Victoria is killed without even much of a whimper. The Volturri show up and don't really do much. There is a lot more violence in this book with vampires being ripped limb from limb. Other than that, a lot of the same ole vampire-werewolf drama. The last book is up next and I hope it resolves everything somewhat neatly.
View all my reviews.
No comments:
Post a Comment