My review
rating: 4 of 5 stars
Warning: This whole review is basically one big spoiler alert.
Going in, I knew this was the book in the series that most people loved, or hated. I was one of the lovers. I thought it was the best in the series, maybe because it was the most grown up.
We start off with Bella and Edward planning their wedding. They get married, go on a honeymoon, and FINALLY have sex. Unfortunately, Edward is a little too strong and winds up injuring Bella, so he decides they can't do it anymore. Before long, Bella starts to feel ravenous and then nauseous. Uh oh. Sure enough, Bella is pregnant with a spawn.
The baby turns out to be too strong for Bella and is basically killing her. She needs to drink blood to stay alive. Eventually, they need an emergency C-section to get the baby out and Bella is on her deathbed. Edward injects her with his venom to turn her into a vampire.
I think I liked this book because there was more action than the other ones. I am still not a fan of Jacob and I found his portion a little annoying. I also thought the ending left a lot to be desired as it was kind of a whimper instead of a bang. But at least they lived happily ever after.
View all my reviews.
No comments:
Post a Comment