Sunday, October 19, 2008

31/100

A Place Called Here A Place Called Here by Cecelia Ahern


My review


rating: 1 of 5 stars
I tried this as an audiobook after someone recommended it and I just couldn't get into it. It was too much like Lost without any of the sexiness and excitement. It took place in Ireland and I found the narrator's accent to be incredibly annoying.

It is the story of Sandy Short, a woman who is obsessed with finding things. She even runs an agency to find missing people. One day she is running and poof! she is lost. She winds up in a place where all the missing things go. Think the land of left socks with no rights. It was just too out-there for me, and I think my mind was too preoccupied to pay enough attention to it.

I gave it a 1 because after the library emailed to tell me my new PG audiobook was in, I returned it about 3/4 finished.


View all my reviews.

No comments: