Sunday, July 26, 2009

87/100 (232 pages)

Perfectly Imperfect: A Life in Progress Perfectly Imperfect: A Life in Progress by Lee Woodruff


My rating: 2 of 5 stars
I was at the library, so I decided to check out the "New Books" section. The title of this book grabbed me, so I picked it up. I remember the story of Bob Woodruff getting injured in Iraq, and I thought that it would be interesting to read about his wife dealing with that. Well, after 200 pages, I realized that Lee and Bob had ALREADY written a book about that. Whoops. So this book was really about being a mom. Totally my fault for having the wrong perception, but even so, I wasn't crazy about how separated it was. There was no chronological flow from chapter to chapter and they were rarely interrelated. I did enjoy the first chapter about amusement parks, and I can definitely respect Lee's struggles and the way she dealt with them.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: